Up for grabs is the super rare and highly sought-after Hi-Def NES by Kevtris.
This NES top-loader, fully pre-modded with the Hi-Def kit by Jason Rauch of game-tech.us, comes with a power cord and pre-cut HDMI cable (pictured above). Play all your favorite NES games in beautiful native 1080p resolution, complete with customizable firmware with a plethora of audio/video options to suit your specific taste. Console is in terrific condition.
This is my personal unit, as seen in this unboxing/review:
One of the best reviews of the kit yet! He didn't show off the menu or options, but very enjoyable to watch! https://t.co/2fd6WwLsHx
— GameTechUS (@GameTechUS) July 1, 2016
The Hi-Def NES kit adds MANY features, this is not a complete list:
- Fully digital video generated with zero lag – no frame buffer.
- 3 output resolutions: 480p, 720p, or 1080p.
- HQX 2,3,and4 scaling filters, simple 2x and 3x scaling, and an x-ray mode.
- Multiple selectable color palettes and a black and white option.
- Adjustable horizontal stretch for different aspect ratios.
- Adjustable top, bottom, left, and right edge cropping.
- Adjustable horizontal position.
- Fully digital generated audio including all expansion audio chips, no ADC.
- Adjustable Stereo panning and volume level for each audio source.
- Audio register viewer.
- Multiple scanline options.
- Menu access via controller (select + left).
- Hotkeys for long and short resets.
- Hotkeys for overclocking with audio pitch fix option.
- User definable hot key combinations for each option.
- Console is fully powered by the Hi-Def NES kit with a cleaner more efficient supply circuit, still works with original ac adapter and similar universal supplies.
- Future firmware updates can be done by owner with a flashcart.
Not to be confused with the NES Classic. This is much better, quite frankly, and isn’t limited to 30 games.
*FREE SHIPPING in the United States. International buyers must contact me to make shipping arrangements. Insurance is optional and must be requested and paid by buyer prior to shipping.
If you have any questions, please email me directly at email@example.com
Thanks for looking and happy gaming!